Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Williams Sound PPA T46 Personal PA Body-pack Transmitter, Black/Silver, 1.25" OLED interface displays (master & aux volume level, mic mute, settings lock, battery level), Easy-to-use menu-access controls, 17-channel selectable
The PPA T46 transmitter will broadcast a speaker’s voice or audio program on one of 17 available channels, 72-76 MHz, to listeners using PPA R38 or PPA R37 receivers. The unit features flexible microphone and auxiliary input jacks, push-button on/off/mute controls, channel lock and selectable compression. The PPA T46 operates up to 30 hours on two (2) AA Alkaline batteries, and up to 20 hours with two (2) NiMH batteries. Key Features
- Sleek, ergonomic design
- 17-channel selectable, 72-76MHz
- Digitally synthesized frequencies
- 1.25" OLED interface displays (master & aux volume level, mic mute, settings lock, battery level)
- Easy-to-use menu-access controls
- MIC input accepts electret mic with 3.5mm mono plug
- AUX audio input accepts 2.5mm stereo plug (i.e for MP3/CD player)
- Range of up to 150’ (with PPA R37 receiver)
- FCC Part 15 compliant
- Belt clip for hands-free operation
- Meets ADA guidelines
- Made in the USA
- Includes: PPA T46 Transmitter, BAT 001-2 (2) AA Batteries, CLP 023 Belt Clip and WCA 087 Auxiliary Input Cable
- Dimensions: 4.1"x2.8"x1.1"
- Weight: 2.6 oz, no batteries
- Stability: ± .005%, frequency synthesized, crystal reference, PLL
- Modulation: Wide-band FM, 75kHz peak, 75µS pre-emphasis
- RF Output: 80mV/m at 3m
- Frequency Response: 180Hz to 13kHz, ±3dB at 1% max. THD
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65dB (typical) transmitted
- Aux Input: 2.5mm stereo jack, adjustable gain with 60dB range
- Audio Compression: 1:1 (off)/2:1 (on) selectable in menu
Williams Sound PPA T46 Personal PA Body-pack Transmitter Black/Silver 1.25" OLED interface displays (master & aux volume level mic mute settings lock battery level) Easy-to-use menu-access controls 17-channel selectable - B00BU963HO